Viesearch - Life powered search Tama Mirza on Nodijon - GearUpIt

Breaking

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Tama Mirza on Nodijon

Film star Tama Mirza turned into the concentration of consideration after her part in "Ek Mon Ek Praan", helmed by Shohanoor Rahman Shohan. Her prominence picked up steam after her appearances in various resulting movies, before she went ahead to win the National Film Award as far as concerns her in "Nodijon". In a current discussion with The Daily Star, the performer discusses the film and the achievement that took after.

"This is one of those cases where grants are not the sole motivation behind endeavoring in silver screen. To have the capacity to act in "Nodijon" itself has conveyed me to the pinnacle of my vocation. I knew this film was going to incredible statures while taking a shot at the set, and my expectations have been right on target."

"At first, I had a few reservations about taking up the wander. The account is set in a town, and I was accustomed to assuming just impressive parts. The executive, Shahnewaz Kakoly, with whom I was all around familiar, welcomed me over to her home a few times to talk about the plot, and I was soon enchanted by the story."

"In the story, I play a character named Chhaya, who is from a poor family, and dependably wore in worn out clothers. To plan for the part, I needed to submerge myself in Chhaya's environment, and experience a couple of days in hardship. The trip that conveyed us to the culmination of "Nodijon" is a story in itself."

"I am not an educated on-screen character, but rather for "Nodijon" I have needed to prepare seriously which was an invaluable affair. I don't know whether such open doors will drop by once more, yet in the event that they don't, I have no second thoughts; I am content with "Nodijon" being a rare open door."

"Subsequent to winning the honor, some well-wishers from the business and past approached to compliment me. I am overpowered, and appreciative for their compliments. Their gratefulness is verification that I have done great work. It is each performing artist's fantasy to win the National Film Award, and "Nodijon" has satisfied mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment